Forum Home Forum Home > Annual Tasar Events > 2015 Events - including Nationals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inlands May 16/17th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian2522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inlands May 16/17th
    Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 4:49pm
Inlands are at Port Talbort ( aka Tata Steel ) on the 16th / 17th May.
We are intending to go and also to Porthpean the following weekend. 23/24th

Ian

Rod Porteous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Porteous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2015 at 10:44am
We are Definitely coming, booked accommodation etc, probably with old boat as new one has a big hole in it!! 

Rod and Maureen

Edited by Rod Porteous - 29 Apr 2015 at 10:45am
Tessa Lancaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tessa Lancaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:49pm
We are coming to the inlands.

Can we camp at the sailing club in our motorhome?  I can't see any info about it on their website.

Nick and Tessa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Porteous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:52am
I seem to remember Ian and Sue used their camper van at the club last year , think they had a flat battery if memory serves me correctly. I am sure Ian will pick up the post? There is certainly plenty of grass parking available.
However  will double check with the club and post response

Any body else coming?????

Rod

Edited by Rod Porteous - 05 May 2015 at 9:56am
ian2522 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian2522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:14pm
Yes we used camper van. They have a nice area inside the club grounds and gave us access to the facilities during the night. Intend to do the same this time, but hopefully without the battery problem.   We are planning to do Inlands and then go on to Porthpean for following weekend as a little holiday.

Ian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Porteous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:37am
The club has confirmed that camping and van parking is fine , lets hope the weather improves!!!

The club have asked for an indication of boat numbers .It would therefore be very helpful if you can post whether you are coming, considering or unable to make it .

Thanks
Rod
John Lawton View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Lawton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:11pm
Hi Rod, would love to come and stay on site with our camper, but cannot make it due to visitors arriving at Westcourt and I'm helping club with the Push the Boat out weekend. Lizzie's also doing A levels so not available til Porthpean.
Don't think anyone else from Babbacombe will be travelling to P.T. either from what I've heard....Sorry !
How'd you get the hole in the new boat ?

Cheers, John

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Porteous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:22pm
A fir ball barging in at a mark with no rights with me left no where to go. Not happy. The first damage to a boat I have owned for probably 20 years!!

Sorry you cant make inlands, can you give the Bababcoombe boys a nudge ?
jrisch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrisch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:36pm
Unfortunately, I won't be sailing next weekend (16/17th) either. Do we have any idea of the number of visitors yet? Hopefully, not just you, Rod
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic